Did You Know?
There are roughly 900 million dogs around the world. Of those 900 million dogs 70% will suffer anxiety at some stage in their life. A lack of comfortable sleep can lead to all kinds of physical and mental health problems for dogs.
Your Dog's Anxiety Solution
Most of the time, anxiety or depression in pets can simply be solved with a better night's rest, and that's where our Calming Bed comes in. Our solution needs to incorporate scientific principles to our pet products to give them a happier and healthier life.
Our Calming Bed is an incredible new dog bed that has gone viral all over the WORLD!
Proven to ease anxiety
Our Calming bed can help relax and ground your fur kids. This concept is known to therapists, who have been using it for decades to help ease anxiety.
The raised rim creates a sense of security and activates the nervous system in a positive way which allows your fur kids to calm down faster, relax more easily, and sleep more soundly.
Why You Need It?
- Gives the dog a space-Lets the dog have an independent and safe space, which can completely relax them so that they rest more securely.
- Relaxing limbs-There is a comfortable and safe little world that allows the dog to fully relax the joints.
- The temperature is just right-A good mattress can provide a comfortable temperature for sleeping in the four seasons, and it is warm in winter and cool in summer.
- Cleaning dog hair is easier-When the dog sleeps over and over, it will inevitably shed hair, let him sleep where he is concentrated, and you will find cleaning easier
Ultra-soft vegan fur fabric - Our bed is made from ultra-soft vegan fur. It is one of the comfiest materials and what baby blankets are made from! Its long fibers are soft durable and machine-washable.
Luxury design - luxury design and look makes this Calming Bed a great addition to accommodate the design of any home.
Use this as a rough guide to choose the correct size, if unsure, please go for a larger size as your pet will not mind a bigger bed :)
Below are some examples of sizes (diameter) and different breeds with their average weights -
1. S - M (40 cm - 60 cm) - Dogs such as Chihuahuas, pugs, terriers , poodles, and other small breeds. The miniature besties weighing between 5 to 20 pounds. (16 to 24 inches)
2. M - L (60cm - 80cm) - Dogs such as Retrievers, Labradors, Border Collies, Cocker Spaniels, etc. The medium-sized fur-buddies weighing between 20 to 55 pounds. (24 to 32 inches)
3. L - XL (80cm - 100cm) - Dogs such as German Shepherds, Great Dane, Greyhound, Certain Labradors, Retrievers, Boxers and Rottweilers etc. For our big companions weighing between 55 to 80 pounds. (32 to 40 inches)
Why Shop at CuddlePaws™?
✓ Originally Designed
✓ Free Shipping Available
✓ Quality Check
✓ Insurance Available
✓ All Products Tested
✓ 30 Day Refund Guarantee
Why You Should Act Today?
Due to an unexpected global high demand, Our Stock is depleting faster than expected!
To avoid restocking delay issues, act fast by clicking the "Add To Cart" Button and your order will be reserved with us with FREE Shipping. It would be a shame if you had to wait for 4-6 weeks for more products to land in our warehouses.
Still Not Convinced? We Got You!
At CuddlePaws™, we strive to confirm that our customers will receive full value and have an enjoyable shopping experience. We offer the most secure Global Payment Gateways such as Paypal & Stripe and a 24/7 Customer Support ready to answer any question that you have.
That is why we are 100% committed that if you are not in LOVE with your purchase, just send us an email and we will give you a Stress-Free Refund within 30 days from your purchase to Guarantee Customer Satisfaction.